UPDATE FOR SKIING
Due to lack of snow over the weekend, there will be no skiing on Thursday of this week. We still have 4 Thursdays available to us so we are hopeful that the programme will still go ahead. Fingers crossed for snow!!
Please see attached information regarding the MOMO challenge. We ask that parents take time to read this and discuss with their children.
PRIMARY 7 SKIING
We have had an update from Kerrie Dickson with regards to the skiing. Following on from a meeting with Free Ski on Tuesday night, everyone involved in the BSSSA snowsports programme has agreed to wait until Sunday evening before deciding whether the skiing will go ahead next Thursday, as the weather is due to turn colder this weekend and they are hoping for more snow. The school will be informed of their decision on Monday morning and we will update parents then.
Thank you for your patience.
This is a reminder to all parents of Primary 6 children going on the Raasay Trip that there will be a meeting tonight at 6.00pm.
This is a reminder to all parents that the school will be closed to all pupils from 3.15pm today and re-open at 9.00am on Thursday 21st February. We hope you all have a lovely break.
We are looking for parents to volunteer to help run our cycle training for Primary 5 pupils. A one day course will be held at the primary school on Wednesday 27th March. Training for the children will take place in Term 4 on Wednesday afternoons. If you are interested and think you would be available that day, please call the office on 01479 872525.
Apologies for the previous post which stated Parent Council Meeting. The meeting this evening is a wider meeting of the parent forum. All parents are welcome to come along at 6.15pm to the primary school. It will be a chance to meet people and hear about what changes are happening in the school.